*Please note- all court bookings need to be made online as the Pavilion is currently closed.
Peak* (from 9am Saturday/Sunday & from 6pm weekdays): £6.45/hr
Off-peak* (weekdays from 10am-6pm): £4.20/hr
Junior off-peak* (weekdays from 10am-6pm): £3.15/hr
Floodlit (varies according to daylight hours): £10.95/hr
Free (before 10am weekdays & 9am weekends): £0/hr
* Floodlit court times vary according to daylight hours and when in use supersede peak and off-peak prices.
- Courts can be reserved up to 7 days in advance online only during this period.
- Each customer may book a maximum of 2 court hours per day at any given venue.
- Customers may not book two separate courts for the same hour at any given venue.
- Attendance later than 15 minutes after the hour may result in the booking being sold to another player.
- Court bookings should be made in the name of a player who will be on the court. Players may be asked to leave the court if the named person who made the booking is not present.
- A minimum of two floodlit courts will always be available at Clissold Park for the public to book online.
- Junior bookings can only be made online during this period
- Courts are generally available for booking from 8am to 9pm.
- The time of the first and last court booking on non-floodlit courts varies throughout the year according to daylight. The last floodlit court booking is 8 to 9pm.
- Floodlights are not in use in the mornings.
Changing a booking
- 24 hours’ notice must be given for any re-scheduling or cancellations. Re-scheduling can only be within the next 6 days. The transfer of a booking must be ‘like for like’. Eg. a 2 hour booking cannot be split into 2 separate hours.
- Players play on court at their own risk.
- If courts are unplayable at the time of the booking due to rain, puddling, or if a Yellow Weather Warning for Wind is in place, you must contact the Tennis Office within 48 hours of the booking to request a booking transfer or voucher.
- Whether re-scheduling a booking with 24 hours notice or due to the court being unplayable at the time of play, you must email your original booking confirmation to [email protected]
- You can request a transfer to another date/time subject to availability. If a transfer is not possible, a court booking voucher of equal value to your booking will be issued to use for future bookings. This unique voucher can only be used for one transaction. A voucher is valid for 2 months from the date of issue.
- Unplayable court requests will not be considered ahead of the time of the booking.
- No refunds will be given.
Hackney Tennis accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal possessions during a court booking.
During floodlight hours, the park gates at Clissold Park are locked. Entry to, and exit from, the park to access the tennis courts is via the Clissold Park Tennis Pavilion located at 3 Queen Elizabeth’s Walk and near the Queen Elizabeth’s Walk park gate.
For urgent queries contact the Tennis Office on 020 8800 0680.
Hackney Tennis reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions without notice.