- All courses should be booked and paid for in advance.
- A space on any given course is reserved only for the child for whom the original booking is for. It is not possible to substitute individual sessions with another player.
- A refund will be issued if more than one session in any complete course has to be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- A refund will be issued if a player withdraws 7 days before commencement of any course.
- All Hackney Tennis coaches are qualified LTA licensed coaches or assistant coaches working under the guidance of a licensed coach.
- Appropriate rackets and balls will be provided for each session.
- Hackney Tennis reserve the right to cancel courses that are under-subscribed.
- Hackney Tennis accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal possessions that occurs during a Hackney Tennis activity or court booking.
- During floodlight hours, the park gates at Clissold Park are locked. Entry to and exit from the park to access the tennis courts is via the Clissold Park Tennis Pavilion located at 3 Queen Elizabeth’s Walk and near the Queen Elizabeth’s Walk park gate.
By signing your child onto a mini/junior coaching course you are giving consent for Hackney Tennis to:
- Take photographs and film your child during club organised activities for the Hackney Tennis archive or promotional use
- Store personal information about you / your child to help deliver a better service
- Send relevant information to you about our future courses /events.
If you have any objections or concerns about any of the above please email [email protected] PRIOR to signing your child onto a course.
These Terms and conditions apply to all bookings:
Priority Booking System
- Children already participating in a coaching course will be given ‘priority’ to book onto the same course which follows. Details will be emailed to each player, as long as they have opted-in to receive marketing communications from Hackney Tennis, before the end of each course. To opt-in, log into your OpenPlay account at www.openplay.co.uk and update your ‘marketing opt-in’ preferences.
- If a child is progressing to a new level, or a change of day/time is desired, priority will no longer apply and booking can occur once the priority booking date has passed.
- When courses are fully subscribed the Tennis Office will keep a ‘waiting list’.
- When a place becomes available players on the waiting list will be contacted by email but a place on the course is not secured until payment has been received.
- Places will be open for all to book when the priority booking date has passed.
- Customers who are contacted by email who do not take up a place on the course will automatically be removed from the waiting list.