Adult Course Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All courses should be booked and paid for in advance.
- A space on any given course is reserved only for the person who made the original booking. It is not possible to substitute individual sessions with another player.
- A refund note will be issued if more than one session in any complete course has to be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- A refund will be issued if a player withdraws 7 days before commencement of any course.
- All Hackney Tennis coaches are qualified LTA licensed coaches or assistant coaches working under the guidance of a licensed coach.
- Appropriate rackets and balls will be provided for each session, if needed.
- Hackney Tennis reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-subscribed.
- By enrolling onto one of our coaching courses you are giving consent for Hackney Tennis to:
- Take photographs during club-organised activities for HCTC archive or promotional use
- Store personal information about you to help deliver a better service
- Send relevant information to you about our future courses /events
- Hackney Tennis accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal possessions that occurs during a Hackney Tennis activity or court booking.
- During floodlight hours, the park gates at Clissold Park are locked. Entry to and exit from the park to access the tennis courts is via the Clissold Park Tennis Pavilion located at 3 Queen Elizabeth’s Walk and near the Queen Elizabeth’s Walk park gate.
- If you have any objections or concerns about any of the above please email the Tennis Office on [email protected] PRIOR to signing onto a course.
- Adult Social will offer a number of spaces for the full season for both Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon sessions.
- As numbers fluctuate from session to session, a number of drop-ins will be made available to the general public to allow broader participation, and ensure sufficient numbers to enable a variety of matches.
- Adult social sessions will be run on a rotation basis which will be dictated by the numbers attending each session. Players may be required to sit out one rotation if numbers deem it necessary. Players will not be asked to sit out for more than one rotation. The last player to sign-up will be first person rotated out and so on.
- All decisions regarding player participation, including management of player numbers, and the running of the specific session will be at the discretion of the coach in charge.
Terms and conditions apply to all bookings.
Priority Booking System
- We operate a Priority Booking system for all our coaching courses.
- Customers already participating in a coaching course will be given ‘priority’ to book onto the next course. Details will be emailed to each customer, who has opted-in to receive marketing communications from Hackney Tennis, before the end of each course. To opt-in, log into your OpenPlay account at www.openplay.co.uk and update your ‘marketing opt-in’ preferences.
- When courses are fully subscribed the Tennis Office will keep a ‘waiting list’.
- When a place becomes available customers on the waiting list will be contacted by email but a place on the course is not secured until payment has been received.
- Places will be open to all to book when the priority booking date has passed.
- Customers who are contacted by email who do not take up a place on the course will automatically be removed from the waiting list.