Peak* (from 9am Saturday/Sunday & from 6pm weekdays): £6.00/hr
Off-peak* (weekdays from 10am-6pm): £4.00/hr
Junior off-peak* (weekdays from 10am-6pm): £3.00/hr
Floodlit (varies according to daylight hours): £10.40/hr
Free (before 10am weekdays & 9am weekends): £0/hr
* Floodlit court times vary according to daylight hours and when in use supersede peak and off-peak prices.
- Courts can be reserved up to 7 days in advance online, by phone or in person in the Clissold Park Tennis Pavilion.
- Each customer may book a maximum of 2 court hours per day at any given venue.
- Attendance later than 15 minutes after the hour may result in the booking being sold to another player.
- Court bookings should be made in the name of a player who will be on the court. Players may be asked to leave the court if the named person who made the booking is not present.
- A minimum of two floodlit courts will always be available at Clissold Park for the public to book online.
- Junior bookings can only be made by contacting the Tennis Office. They cannot be made online.
- Courts are generally available for booking from 7am to 9pm.
- The time of the first and last court booking on non-floodlit courts varies throughout the year according to daylight. The last floodlit court booking is 8 to 9pm.
- Floodlights are not in use in the mornings.
Changing a booking
- 24 hours’ notice must be given for any re-scheduling or cancellations. Re-scheduling can only be within the next 6 days. The transfer of a booking must be ‘like for like’. Eg. a 2 hour booking cannot be split into 2 separate hours.
- If courts are unplayable at the time of the booking, you must contact the Tennis Office within 48 hours of the booking to request a booking transfer or voucher.
- Whether re-scheduling a booking with 24 hours notice or due to the court being unplayable at the time of play, you must email your original booking confirmation to email@example.com.
- You can request a transfer to another date/time subject to availability. If a transfer is not possible, a court booking voucher of equal value to your booking will be issued to use for future bookings. This unique voucher can only be used for one transaction.
- Unplayable court requests will not be considered ahead of the time of the booking.
- No refunds will be given.
For urgent queries contact the Tennis Office on 020 8800 0680.
Hackney Tennis reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions without notice.