- All courses should be booked and paid for in advance.
- A refund will be issued if more than one session in any complete course has to be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- A refund will be issued if a player withdraws 7 days before commencement of any course.
- All Hackney Tennis coaches are qualified LTA licensed coaches or assistant coaches working under the guidance of a licensed coach.
- Appropriate rackets and balls will be provided for each session.
- Hackney Tennis reserve the right to cancel courses that are under-subscribed.
By signing your child onto a mini/junior coaching course you are giving consent for Hackney Tennis to:
- Take photographs and film your child during club organised activities for the Hackney Tennis archive or promotional use
- Store personal information about you / your child to help deliver a better service
- Send relevant information to you about our future courses /events.
If you have any objections or concerns about any of the above please email email@example.com PRIOR to signing your child onto a course.
These Terms and conditions apply to all bookings:
Priority Booking System
- Children already participating in a coaching course will be given ‘priority’ to book onto the same course which follows. Details will be emailed to each player before the end of each course.
- If a child is progressing to a new level, or a change of day/time is desired, priority will no longer apply and booking can occur once the priority booking date has passed.
- When courses are fully subscribed the Tennis Office will keep a ‘waiting list’.
- When a place becomes available players on the waiting list will be contacted by email but a place on the course is not secured until payment has been received.
- Places will be open for all to book when the priority booking date has passed.
- Customers who are contacted by email who do not take up a place on the course will automatically be removed from the waiting list.