Mini Tennis Course Bookings
Please stick to the correct age group for your child – any promising Juniors will be recommended another / additional session by a coach once they have signed up.
View the Junior Summer Coaching Programme here.
Summer courses are available for general public booking from Monday 10th April.
|3-4 yrs||Tots||Introduction to basic hand-eye coordination, movement and balance.||Clissold Leisure Centre||£60|
|5-6 yrs||Mini Red||Agility, balance, coordination, introduction to basic stroke shapes.||Clissold Park|
Clissold Leisure Centre
|7-8 yrs||Mini Red||Agility, balance, coordination, introduction to basic stroke shapes, building tactical awareness.||Clissold Park|
|9 yrs||Mini Orange||Tactical and technical development on a larger court, using larger rackets and harder balls.||Clissold Park|
|10 yrs||Mini Green||Tactical and technical development on a full-sized court, using larger rackets and harder balls.||Clissold Park|
Guidelines for Mini Tennis Players
Before each session please make sure your child:
- Has visited the toilet.
- Is wearing training shoes (NB sandals are not suitable footwear).
- Is wearing clothes suitable for physical activity and the weather conditions.
- Has water to drink.
- Has protection from the sun when applicable (e.g. hat, sun cream)
Parents/carers of children aged 3/4 years:
- Must not leave the site where the lesson is taking place.
- May remain courtside on the recommendation of the coach taking the session.