Adult Course Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All courses should be booked and paid for in advance.
- A space on any given course is reserved only for the person who made the original booking. It is not possible to substitute individual sessions with another player.
- A refund note will be issued if more than one session in any complete course has to be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- A refund will be issued if a player withdraws 7 days before commencement of any course.
- All Hackney Tennis coaches are qualified LTA licensed coaches or assistant coaches working under the guidance of a licensed coach.
- Appropriate rackets and balls will be provided for each session, if needed.
- Hackney Tennis reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-subscribed.
- By enrolling onto one of our coaching courses you are giving consent for Hackney Tennis to:
- Take photographs during club-organised activities for HCTC archive or promotional use
- Store personal information about you to help deliver a better service
- Send relevant information to you about our future courses /events
- If you have any objections or concerns about any of the above please email the Tennis Office on email@example.com PRIOR to signing onto a course.
Terms and conditions apply to all bookings.
Priority Booking System
- We operate a Priority Booking system for all our coaching courses.
- Customers already participating in a coaching course will be given ‘priority’ to book onto the next course. Details will be emailed to each customer before the end of each course.
- When courses are fully subscribed the Tennis Office will keep a ‘waiting list’.
- When a place becomes available customers on the waiting list will be contacted by email but a place on the course is not secured until payment has been received.
- Places will be open to all to book when the priority booking date has passed.
- Customers who are contacted by email who do not take up a place on the course will automatically be removed from the waiting list.